|Early Childhood Development Specialist||Save the Children |
US - DC - DC Home Office
|This position is part of the Early Childhood Development team situated in Department of Education and Child Protection with a central focus to supporting our work currently covering about 70 countries. The ECD Specialist will provide technical support to country offices in the design, implementation and monitoring of ECD programs reaching children from birth to eight years. In this role the ECD Specialist will contribute to quality assurance and program development by providing remote and in-person technical assistance, building capacity among program staff, and expanding the implementation and continual revision of Save the Children’s ECD interventions. S/he will also support new business development efforts designing proposals for both private and public donors supporting ECD activities. The Specialist will work with a global team to support the dissemination of technical packages, development of partnerships and implementation of the organizational strategy for early childhood development and generally support and grow the ECD portfolio.
|Vacancy Announcement: Consultancy for Capacity Development on Preschool Curriculum Development - Cambodia||Department of Early Childhood|
Education, Ministry of Education, Youth and
Sport, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
|24 August 2017||Work Assignments or Assignment Tasks
Working under the direct supervision of the director of the Early Childhood Education Department, in collaboration with UNICEF focal points, the Consultant will be required to:
- Provide an overall review of the preschool curriculum development in Cambodia.
- Design and Provide a six-day intensive technical training on “Preschool Curriculum Development” to the curriculum development technical working group (TWG), and provide the comprehensive outline of a suggested quality preschool curriculum package to TWG
- Provide technical review to the preschool curriculum package developed by the trained technical working group.
- Provide technical review to the current Curriculum for Pre-service Preschool Teacher Training.
- Provide final overall consultancy report, annexed with final materials developed during the consultancy.
- Carry out other related tasks as required.
Deadline is the 24 August 2017.
Read more HERE